The finale in our three part article, gives you the complete guide to what it takes to be a good film director.
1) A quick recap of parts 1 and 2 heres the list of tips we have covered so far:
2) Clear Direction
3) Don't Always Stick to the Script
4) Study Other Styles to Learn Yours
5) Take Your Time and Be Efficient
6) Find a Clear Way to Communicate Your Goal
7) Friends Can Make Your Life Easier
8) Viewfinders Are Super Helpful On Set
9) Spend Your Time Wisely
10) Avoid Fights On Set
For more details on the following check our previous posts part 1 and 2 where we cover these tips in more detail.